Monday, June 16, 2008

I am a slow poke..and have been tagged 3 times

I got tagged..tagged again and tagged one more time..so time to fess up and to tell you seven random things you don't know about me..
so lets..go..tells you what a slack..I am..

I've been tagged by Tammy, Bunchie's Blog
Here's the rules.

Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird and put them on your blog.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and leave their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I hate blinkies, no reason why..!

2. I bite my tongue when I a deeply concentrating on something..no have not bitten it off yet...lol

3. I like dipping plain humpty dumpty chips in strawberry icecream.

4. 3 years ago I was given 5 years to live, the doctor that said that is now deceased and died one year later.

5. I have had to learn alot about forgiveness. I can't change the past but I can share and help others.

6. It took me 25 years to learn to love myself.

7. When I was still single I spent 16 days at sea, on the maiden voyage of the Northern Ranger and traveled the full labrador coast and tip of Newfoundland...and got kissed on the starboard side.


I really don't know who to tag...

No comments: