Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Some Awesome Layouts


10 perfect little toes..how lovely this is..this wonderful layout was created by Tracy of her daughter's perfect little toes..I love the expression she used in her words..so true..you can read more about this layout on Tracys Blog..and also download a beautiful fathers day freebie as well.
Visit here blog Here
Thank you for sharing this with me Tracy and for understanding how slow I am..smiles..





This Beautiful layout if from Benita
Benita has been living in Holland for over 25 years and knows all the wonderful things about Holland I got to see and we miss..
Holland is so different from here...so we are sharing pics of where we live..
visit her lovely gallery here over at the Scrap Orchard..
Thank you so much Benita..I still have to do one more layout of our sites for you..

No comments: