Sunday, May 04, 2008

Make your own Brad Kit (Sweet Orange Blitz)

Mix and Match or make you own Brad kit for Sweet Orange Blitz Kit.
Rapidshare link here
4 shared link Here
Happy Scrappin..
Thank you for listing me again Maria..and thank you to those who visit..and leave comments
after weeks of working on something it sure cheers a girl to know someone likes it..smiles..
Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake for the commerical use action purchased from her..her link is in my sidebar.
Thank you to Bannerwomen for the use of her square brad..she creates some great digital commerical use files and you can purchase her stuff..at lots of sites..

3 comments:

The Red Head said...

Thank You so very much for this beautiful brad kit. Your talents are awesome and much appreciated!
These are some of my favorite colors and the textures of the brads are so realistic! I love the interchangable design.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hi Joanne!!!!!
Hope you got my TY email for you & Sammy!!!!!
Now all I got to do is grab the preview of them!!! LOL
Hope you dont mind if I save them off your site so I have them!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HarleyGirl said...

this is a cool idea. kinda lets those of us who can't design do a little bit, thanks much