Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Long time ago..


I would have been 16 months old here..smiles..to the left is my mother and father..and to the right..pop and nan..and my brother billy...pop was a seafaring captain...of a boat which ran freight from boston to st.johns.
Captain Billy he was called.
I can see from this picture why my mom said sammy looks so much like my dad..he really do..
I remember pop..but don't remember nan..nan died early from the same illness I have..
I remember visiting pop..and getting out the charcols..and paper and sketching his old boat photos..he had..for years he had a huge one I did hanging over his mantle..I don't know what happened to it after pop died..living so far away ..I have lost so much of my past...family history..so was ever so pleased when my sister scanned these photos and emailed them to me..
Thank you for viewing..
have a nice day
Happy Scrappin

2 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you

Anonymous said...

I love pictures like this. Just the family, being a family, and it's captured so nicely. :)