Tuesday, May 13, 2008

He is forever blowing bubbles.


Credits: Digi Delights
That's my baby..oh my I have had these pictures on computer for what seems like forever waiting for the right inspiration to come along and scrap them...
For a long time..I have never really found a place to call home on the internet...the digiscrapbooking world is just to big..to try and find a place to feel at home..
I am a women..who needs a sense of humor in her life..as I am way to serious about things..
and I have been enjoying my visits to ScrapOrchid and always read a post or two that brings a smile to my face..They have a contest going on..so you think you can design...
I found this wonderful freebie there..and right away I got inspired..and remembered these photos..sitting there just waiting..for me to do something with them..
I visited the creators blog..Digi Delights her name is Kristen..and her blog to has some very nice free things to scrap with..the quality impressed me..no jaggies..or blurry elements or papers..
and I fell in love..with the duck..too!
Thank you Kristen..for the lovely gift..my little boy looks so cute in it..
Looking at the pics..I miss the younger years..smiles..
He still loves bubbles though..and water...this past week..he has been having a blast soaking my kitchen counter and floor making water balloons to through outdoors at our broken down car..he tells me he is cleaning it for me..I don't mind a bit..at least the dog has been spared his mischeif..smiles.
Happy Scrapping..

3 comments:

Elf -Canuck & Proud eh! said...

awwww what a darling LO!! luv it :)
huggles

Elf -Canuck & Proud eh! said...

oh my what a darling LO!! luv it!! :)
Huggles

Michele said...

very very cute!