Saturday, March 24, 2007

How you make me Smile


credits: Template by Erin Lynch which has been modified to fit these photos..graphics are my from my own elements and papers. Font is Mail Ray stuff by Larabie Fonts.


I still do some journaling by hand on some of my layouts. This is a memory book that I am making my son about precious memories.


My hand journaling reads:

There are so many ways you make me smile-all your smiling faces-All the pictures you make.

I loved the day you baked a chocolate cake, all by yourself. 1 pound of butter in the mix-so loveingly, floated to the top and turned yellow in the center of the cake when it cooled...oh we ate...(smiles) or should I say it disappeared bit by bit but the best part was my chocolate covered kitchen...love mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one is to cute. Chunky cheeks everywheres and I can't pinch any of them. Bummer. Nice work lady!!

Kelly Jansema
aka: Kelly in Holland